What We Do:
- Maintains the Aeries student information system for all schools
- Manages SQL Microsoft Access databases
- Customizes the Aeries program to meet CUSD-specific requirements
- Provides Aeries training classes and phone support for all district Aeries users
- Installs and maintains Aeries Browser Interface inputting grades, attendance, and physical fitness into Aeries for teachers at all schools.
- Imports GENESEA (Special Education) data to Aeries
- Assigns and maintains CSIS ID numbers for all students required for all state reporting and Pre-ID files
- CBEDS, Language Census and SNOR reports by submitting Aeries student level data to CDE through CSIS.
- Electronic ELC transcripts for high schools and submits them to UC.
- Attendance and Grade scan sheets for all regular year (non-ABI) and summer schools.
- Reviews Physical Fitness Results and submits report to CDE. Prints
- Progress Reports and Report Cards for all regular-year and summer middle schools and high schools.
- Creates Pre-ID files for all standardized tests.
- Creates many customized reports and queries for school and district administrators for state/ federal reports (such as the Consolidated Application and the biennial Civil Rights report), for grant and award applications, for WASC accreditation and for many other purposes.
- Provides Student information to the district mail room, school photographers, and other authorized entities.
- Imports all standardized test results for grades 2 and above, all passing AAA/GATE scores, and most college entrance tests.
- Submits data on graduates to National Student Clearing House.
- Calculates student placement recommendations and teacher authorization reports for ELDC.
Special Note to Parents:
To correct or change any of your student(s) information, please contact your school. We are unable to change it for you.